Friday, March 9, 2012

EDSS 541 Reading Response #21

IDENTIFY how you can use these assessment strategies in TPA Tasks.

At this point I have already submitted TPA #3. But looking over the resources, I am glad to see I was on the mark and used the right language.

I chose to examine the work of an EL student and a DHH student. For both of them, I made sure to say that just because a class are all the same age does not mean they all perform the same way on a specific assessment. They should be graded according their academic level and progress towards proficiency and beyond. I also made sure to say that my summative essay was the result of a week long writing unit that included activating prior knowledge, scaffolding, and peer help. The week long assessment gave every student appropriate time to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment